Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MiCa Beauti Makeup Artistry is here!!!

Hey guys!!!

So guess what ladies and  gents?!?

MiCa Beauti Makeup Artistry is here!!!



Yep, MiCa Beauti is the name of my freelance makeup artistry business. I first have to give props to Johndolyn Webb. She is the one who actually came up with the name for me because I was clueless as to what I would name my business. LOL!!  I have decided to go ahead and market myself as an artist. I have been doing makeup for the last 3 or 4 years but it wasn't until last year that I decided to make plans to pursue it as a business. I began practicing more. When my friends and I go out, I am the MUA on duty. It gave me a chance to practice application and everything. And I must say, I have come along way over the years as you have seen in my pictures (with more to come). Last fall, I had the opportunity to do the makeup for a friend's wedding and I must say the girls looked gorgeous. More recently I had the opportunity to work with my good friend and model LaToya Maddox for a shoot that she had. Her pictures were amazing and I was so glad I had the chance to work with her.

Photo from LaToya's shoot

Working with her made me decide to go ahead and go full force with my makeup artistry. My website will be up soon and I will have business cards for all of my clients. I am available for any and every occasion including but not limited to Proms, Weddings, Balls, photo shoots, editorial,  and just everyday wear. I am also available to provide makeup application lessons. Oh, and I do travel. I actually have a wedding in Detroit in July so be on the lookout for those pictures later! 

I am excited about this new adventure in my life and blessed to have to opportunity to share my talents with others. I am looking forward to not helping a person put on a mask but enhancing the natural beauty that is already there!! To see my rates, just click the link on the toolbar entitled MiCa Beauti Makeup Artistry. 

Live life! Love yourself! Be Naturally beautiful!!

4 comments: