Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Quick Hello And Playing With Color!

Hi guys!!

I know it's been a few days since I last posted anything. I have some posts coming up soon from the last few days that includes hair and makeup. I have also been asked to include skincare information in my blog. Now that is an area that I know we all can benefit from.Info on skin types, moisturizers, cleansers, when to see a dermatologist, etc.  So you will begin to see skincare posts in the near future. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed to my blog! I really appreciate it. This is new for me and I am learning new things everyday.

Now, let's talk about color. I was browsing through videos on Youtube and came across one that eyexluvxmakeup did using bright colors. She used SugarPill eyeshadows, which I have got to get my hands on, and looked so cute. I figured hey, this looks easy enough. So I pulled out my BH Cosmetics 120 palette and 88 matte palette and went to work. Here are some pics!






 Below is a link to the video. Check it out!!
http://youtu.be/McwYZvB6qhU - eyeXluvXmakeup


So, how did I do?

Live life! Love yourself! Be naturally beautiful!

4 comments: